A prize for the person who can figure out in which city this lovely hotel room is located.
- I stayed there in 2002 as part of a month-long trip around Europe to hear opera.
- The bed was too short for me. And because there was footboard similar to the headboard, I had to put the mattress on the floor in order to be able to sleep.
- A Communist may have been responsible for the phone.
- Mozart and Frank Gehry have both made their mark on the city.
- Although Russalka would feel at home here, I heard Cosi Fan Tutte and Aida.
- If the city makes you think of Vin Diesel I wouldn’t hold it against you.
Put your guess in the comment section. In the event there is more than one right answer, I will draw randomly. Winner can be anywhere in the world and will receive the paperback of their choosing from The Book Depository. Deadline for entries will be Sunday night (June 12th).